Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I don't like the white on the bridesmaids but I love that each girl has a different bright colour shoes and the flowers to match the shoes !!

wedding photography
wedding photography

Download whole gallery
Bliss & Bokeh Wedding Photography Retreat
Bliss & Bokeh Wedding Photography Retreat

Download whole gallery
the couture gallery wedding dresses 2012 2013 juliette ball gown
the couture gallery wedding dresses 2012 2013 juliette ball gown

Download whole gallery
I don't like the white on the bridesmaids but I love that each girl has a different bright colour shoes and the flowers to match the shoes !!
I don't like the white on the bridesmaids but I love that each girl has a different bright colour shoes and the flowers to match the shoes !!

Download whole gallery
#RamiKadi #Fashion #Style #Couture #Wedding
#RamiKadi #Fashion #Style #Couture #Wedding

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment