Monday, November 18, 2013

Lela Rose 'Tompkins Square Park' gown, silk radzmir with filigree- & crystal-embroidered tulle back

Val Stefani Spring 2013 Wedding Dresses
Val Stefani Spring 2013 Wedding Dresses
Click here to download
cocoe voci fall 2012 anemone wedding dress
cocoe voci fall 2012 anemone wedding dress
Click here to download
Or change it to, "I gave him my heart" "So I gave her my last name." I think that's more loving ?
Or change it to, "I gave him my heart" "So I gave her my last name." I think that's more loving ?
Click here to download
Lela Rose 'Tompkins Square Park' gown, silk radzmir with filigree- & crystal-embroidered tulle back
Lela Rose 'Tompkins Square Park' gown, silk radzmir with filigree- & crystal-embroidered tulle back
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment