Friday, November 22, 2013

This photo is so romantic! I love the groom carrying the bride and the lighting. I would definitely love a photo of Ry carrying me whilst we kiss...OMG! I can't wait!

Roses by Reem Acra "Holly" gown and "Rich" veil, exclusively at Nordstrom
Roses by Reem Acra "Holly" gown and "Rich" veil, exclusively at Nordstrom
Click here to download
Hey Aimee Walters, i like this , but not as slutty as i would like.Nicole Miller Lace Yoke Satin & Charmeuse Mermaid Gown
Hey Aimee Walters, i like this , but not as slutty as i would like.Nicole Miller Lace Yoke Satin & Charmeuse Mermaid Gown
Click here to download
This photo is so romantic! I love the groom carrying the bride and the lighting. I would definitely love a photo of Ry carrying me whilst we kiss...OMG! I can't wait!
This photo is so romantic! I love the groom carrying the bride and the lighting. I would definitely love a photo of Ry carrying me whilst we kiss...OMG! I can't wait!
Click here to download
emilio pucci wedding dress 2012
emilio pucci wedding dress 2012
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment